Just a while ago I have experienced a problem in logging in to my gmail account. I cannot access my account and the odd thing is that I'm just returned to the login page without any error messages. I thought this was just a loading problem. I tried several logging in to my account several times but still I could not get through. After a couple of minutes in investigating on why this happened, I found a fix.
1. Go to Tools -> Clear Private Data (or type Ctrl+Shift+Del).
2. Check Cache, Cookies and Offline Website Data checkboxes.
3. Click on Clear Private Data Now.
4. Login to your Google Mail account.
Note: I am using Firefox browser. The steps above worked for me but it might not work for you.
- ASUS Eee PC 1000 review
- Google Latitude - Locating Friends on Google Maps
- Google Internet Bus Project Launches in India
- Why Firefox and Opera are better than Google Chrome as a Blogger?
- Why I choose Firefox rather than Opera or Google Chrome as a Blogger?