Custom Search

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How to Fix Login problems with your Google Mail Account

Sponsored Links

Just a while ago I have experienced a problem in logging in to my gmail account. I cannot access my account and the odd thing is that I'm just returned to the login page without any error messages. I thought this was just a loading problem. I tried several logging in to my account several times but still I could not get through. After a couple of minutes in investigating on why this happened, I found a fix.

1. Go to Tools -> Clear Private Data (or type Ctrl+Shift+Del).
2. Check Cache, Cookies and Offline Website Data checkboxes.

3. Click on Clear Private Data Now.

4. Login to your Google Mail account.

Note: I am using Firefox browser. The steps above worked for me but it might not work for you.

Other Posts:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search