ThinkGeek has developed a cool product for Wi-Fi lovers. It is called the Wi-Fi Detector Shirt. This is very useful especially if you have no phone that detects wi-fi and you want to access the Internet. Instead of turning on your laptop, you just have to look at the glowing bars of your shirt.
"Here at ThinkGeek we're pretty lazy when it comes to technology. We expect our gadgets to do all the busywork while we focus on the high level important tasks like reading blogs. That's why we hate to have to crack open our laptops just to see if there is any wi-fi internet access about... and keychain wi-fi detectors, we would have to actually remove them from our pockets to look at them. But now thanks to the ingenious ThinkGeek robot monkeys you can display the current wi-fi signal strength to yourself and everyone around you with this stylish Wi-Fi Detector Shirt. The glowing bars on the front of the shirt dynamically change as the surrounding wi-fi signal strength fluctuates. Finally you can get the attention you deserve as others bow to you as their reverential wi-fi god, while geeky chicks swoon at your presence. You can thank us later. " - ThinkGeek
- Glowing animated shirt dynamically displays the current wi-fi signal strength.
- Shows signal strength for 802.11b or 802.11g
- Black 100% Cotton T-Shirt
- Animated Decal is Removable (with hook and loop fasteners) for Easy Washing
- Battery Pack is Concealed in a Small Pocket Sewn Inside the Shirt
- Runs for hours off three AAA Batteries (not included)
- Carefully peel animated decal from front of T-Shirt
- Unplug ribbon connector behind decal and remove decal
- Unplug battery pack and remove it
- You can leave the ribbon cable inside the shirt
- Machine wash gentle cycle on cold
- Hang to dry
Please Note: If you plug the connector into the battery pack backwards the shirt will not animate properly. It will not damage the shirt. Simply reverse the connector.
I love this shirt! ^_^